Regulating Tourist Bus Access in San Marino: LTZ BUS
San Marino is a popular tourist destination known for its picturesque old town and stunning views. Visitors to this small, landlocked country can explore the historic city center on foot or by taking advantage of the tourist bus service.
However, it's important to be aware of the restricted traffic zones (ZTL) in place throughout the city, including those that apply to tourist buses. In this article, we'll provide information on where tourist buses can park, checkpoint locations, and parking fees for those visiting San Marino.
There are two bus parking lots located near the Historic Center:
P1 Bus and P2 Bus (Piazzale della Stazione).
- P1 Bus parking lot is located in Piazzale Calcigni, entrance from Via Piana, and is suitable for tourist buses.
- P2 Bus parking lot is located in Piazzale della Stazione, entrance from Via del Voltone, and is also suitable for tourist buses.
- P12 Bus parking lot is free and available for tourist buses and is located in Viale Campo dei Giudei. A free shuttle service is available from 5 pm to 6 am.
Bus parking rates are as follows:
- 1 hour € 3.60
- 2 hours € 7.20 3 hours
- € 9.00 4-6 hours
- € 10.00 7-24 hours
- € 20.00 50% discount if staying in San Marino hotels.
For information about parking, please contact the Autonomous Management of State Parking at the phone number +39 0549 883808.
- P1 and P1 bus parking is located along the walls of Porta San Francesco on Via Piana. It is recommended for motorcycles and not recommended for cars due to limited parking spaces. T
- ourist buses can park at the P1 Bus parking lot, which is equipped with a glass elevator providing direct access to the Historic Center.
- P2 and P2 bus parking lots are located in Piazzale Giangi, near the entrance of Porta del Paese, and are also suitable for tourist buses. Useful Contacts and Links for ZTL Bus San Marino: Parking Map Tel: +39 0549 883808 Official Website
Explore the beautiful city of San Marino with ease using the tourist bus service, while taking advantage of the convenient parking options available at two designated bus parking areas. Learn about the different parking rates and locations, as well as the shuttle service offered, to make the most out of your visit.
Useful Contacts and Links for San Marino's ZTL Tourist Bus:
- Tel.: 0549 883808
- Official Website