Regulating Tourist Bus Access in Lerici: LTZ BUS
If you're planning a trip to Lerici, Italy, it's important to be aware of the limited traffic zones (ZTLs) in the area. This article provides information on the ZTLs in Lerici's historic center and the rules for tourist buses.
Limited Traffic Zone in Lerici During the period between June 15th and August 31st, access to Lerici capoluogo and the San Terenzo district is regulated by the limited traffic zone (ZTL) from 10:00 to 18:30, and from 01:00 to 05:00 during the night. The ZTL is enforced by cameras that detect unauthorized passages and issue fines.
Parking Areas in Lerici The following are authorized parking areas in Lerici:
- Tellaro: active 24/7 all year long along the Via Fiascherino stretch.
- Pugliola: active 24/7 all year long along the Via Casini stretch.
- Solaro: active 24/7 all year long in the Via Vassalle stretch up to the Bagnola town center.
- Via General Ferrari and Salita Canata in Lerici: active 24/7 all year long.
- Via Milano in San Terenzo: active 24/7 all year long from the ZTL checkpoint after the Campetto parking lot (controlled by cameras).
- Via Gozzano Prima Traversa in San Terenzo: active 24/7 all year long.
Rules for Tourist Buses Access to the Lerici town center and San Terenzo district for tourist buses is subject to authorization, for which it's necessary to contact the viabilità office at least 4-5 days before entering. The email address for contact is
Pass Issuance Passes for access to Lerici's limited traffic zones are issued by the viabilità office. A new email address for communication related to the insertion of license plates by the hospitality activities inside the ZTL has been introduced:
- For information and authorization for tourist buses access to the Limited Traffic Zone in Lerici, please contact:
- For communications regarding the insertion of license plates by accommodation facilities within the Limited Traffic Zone, please contact:
- The Viability Office is open to the public on Saturdays from 10:00 to 12:00, except holidays, for the delivery of passes.