Treatment of personal data
We as busparkingmap.com site "we, us, our". We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information, please contact us.
What information we have about you
By using busparkingmap.com you accept and are aware of the fact that you are putting data on our service/website IF REQUIRED and/or of your own accord that is defined as PERSONAL data. The type of data we collect and process includes:
- Your name or username.
- Your email address.
- Your IP address
Additional data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill in fields on your profile and elsewhere in specific forms that collect information.
We collect some or all of this information in the following instances:
- You register as a member on this site.
- You fill out our contact form and the various forms on the site.
- Fill out the fields on your profile.
How your personal information will be used
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purpose of making, you a registered member of our site, so that you can contribute to the content of this site.
- We may use your email address to inform you about activity on our site.
- Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
Other ways we may use your personal information.
In addition to notifying, you about activities on our site that may be relevant to you, from time to time we may want to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or email announcements. You can enable or decline such emails in your profile.
We may collect non-personal information that identifies you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you are using. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose of analyzing and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
Keep your data safe
We are committed to ensuring that all information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- None of your information that you have placed directly or indirectly will be transmitted to third parties.
- Only the administrators of busparkingmap.com and / or the police in case of necessity can access the information.
Cookies are small text files that are set by us on your computer that allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to access or remember certain preferences.
You have the right to access or obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. You may do so, via this link. If you believe that the information, we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us and ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
Accepting this policy
Modifications to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and accept the information in this policy again if it changes in the future.